Ministry of Health
DONKA NATIONAL HOSPITAL
The overall objective of the project is to improve the capacity of Donka National Hospital.
More specifically, it is to
- Renew the existing buildings and improve the working conditions of the staff;
- Improve the capacity to diagnose and treat priority pathologies;
- Improve technical facilities and service quality;
- Reduce medical evacuations.
This contract is part of the DONKA University Hospital renovation project financed by the Islamic Development Bank. DONKA University Hospital is a benchmark health facility in the sub-region. With the renovation and extension, this university hospital has grown from 500 beds to more than 650 with all specialities combined
EQUIPMENT AND SERVICES
– Supply of hospital equipment for 13 operating theatres with endoscopy columns, intensive care units (2 x 16 beds), laboratory (haematology, biology, serology, parasitology, anatomopathology, blood bank), emergencies and out-patient services (functional exploration, ENT, ophthalmology, dentistry…), sterilization, waste treatment unit, mortuary…
– Delivery, installation and commissioning
– Technical user training
– Training of medical personnel
– After-sales service and maintenance